Monday, December 31, 2018

2018 Family and Ministry Highlights

On the mount where Abraham was going to sacrifice his son of promise-Isaac before he was stopped when he heard God’s voice. (Genesis 22)
A ram substitute was provided after the altar was built and Abraham renamed the place “Jehovah-Jireh”, which means: “The Lord will provide”

I find it interesting that Abraham didn’t rename the place “The place of suffering”, “The place of my trial and joy” or something negative.
Despite the challenging request from the Lord to sacrifice Isaac, Abraham chose to see the whole situation in a positive light by calling the place “Jehovah-Jireh”, which means: “The Lord will provide”

Having been in and out of the hospital more than 3 times in just this month and having experienced major health challenges this year, my choice today is nothing but thanksgiving. 

I bow my knees and glorify the Lord and declare “ I serve a God who is good and whose mercies endure forever.
As i come to the end of 2018,  I’m so thankful and my praise belongs to my Maker alone. To Him be glory, honour, power and dominion, forever and ever.

I thank God for journey mercies throughout 2018.
I’m grateful for my families (Natural and spiritual)
I’m grateful for my husband- Joshua-Debo who turned 60 this year.
I’m grateful for our children, Emanuel and Angelique.
I’m grateful for my twin brother and his wife who came visiting Australia for the 1st time since we’ve lived here. I’m also grateful so for my younger brother ’s ministry trip to Australia from Manchester

I’m grateful for my mom and my mom-in-law
I’m grateful for my siblings and their spouses
I’m grateful for my in-laws
I’m grateful for our Every Nation Oceania Family
I’m grateful for our Every Nation Worldwide family
I’m grateful for the many new connections God gave us this year, both locally and internationally.

Giving my thanks to the extravagant God!
“I will proclaim the name of the Lord; How glorious is our God! He is the Rock; his deeds are perfect. Everything he does is just and fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong; how just and upright he is!” (Deuteronomy 32:4)

Looking forward to a greater 2019.

Here are some family and ministry highlights 🙏🏼💖






6 comments:

  1. افضل مدونة وافضل مقال وافضل كاتب شكراً لك كثيرأً علي طرح هذا المواضيع الجميلة في المدونة المفضلة لدي

    شركة مقاولات
    تكييف مركزي
    مقابر للبيع
    شكراً لك

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a powerful reflection on 2018! Despite facing major health challenges, your gratitude shines through. Your choice to see the positive, like Abraham renaming the mount, is inspiring. The thanksgiving for family, health, and new connections resonates deeply. May the coming year bring even more blessings and triumphs. Wishing you continued strength and a greater 2019 filled with joy and abundance.
    Salalah Tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reflection on the story of Abraham and Isaac beautifully captures the essence of faith and divine provision. The narrative of Abraham's obedience, trust, and God's timely intervention with the ram substitute is indeed a powerful illustration of how God provides for His people. The renaming of the place to 'Jehovah-Jireh' encapsulates the profound truth that God is our ultimate provider, sustaining us through life's trials and uncertainties. This timeless lesson resonates deeply, reminding us of God's unwavering faithfulness and provision in every aspect of our lives.

    أفضل المراكز التعليمية بقطر
    مركز تعليم اللغة الانجليزية في قطر
    مدرسة لغة فرنسية خصوصي قطر

    ReplyDelete