Sunday, October 2, 2011

Give us nations oh God!

I see... I see...


Give us nations for our inheritance oh God!

“Jesus author of all nations, Saviour of the world,


You are high upon the throne. All the mountains crumble


Kings of the earth made humble at the name of Jesus.


Let your kingdom come, let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven”


Lord, today we pray for nations! Use us for nations' transformation; physically, spiritually and culturally O God!

I pray for Nigeria O Lord,

Nigeria belongs to you.

I see the inhabitants of Nigeria loosened from the grave clothes of corruption

I see a nation with working systems and structures

I see tarred roads everywhere, running taps, 24/7 electricity supply;

I see well equipped hospitals, I see schools, colleges, unis where quality education is given

I see God fearing and selfless politicians

I see... I see...

Here we are, Lord use us for nations' transformation

We want to make a difference in our generation

Not for any self glory Lord but for your kingdom advancement and for your glory

Let us be your hands, feet and mouth

Use us for Australia too Lord

Let your kingdom come, let your will be done in the South Pacific nations

I see the inhabitants of Australia putting God in his rightful place

I see a God fearing people

I see a people free from sodomy

I see a people free from sexual perversion and idolatry

I see a nation where everybody rises up on Sunday mornings to worship their Maker instead of worshipping sports

I see the schools with hired Scripture teachers teaching the children the way of their Maker

I see families made of up fathers, mothers and children

I see... I see...

October 2nd ‘11

No comments:

Post a Comment