Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love u hubby! It's our 24th wedding anniversary today!

I only need to be quiet for a while and reflect the years that have gone into our marriage.

First, I am grateful to our Maker for the institution of marriage
I am grateful for the gift of a husband! (Right Sweetheart?)

I thank you for the good and the not good times
I am grateful most especially for the very good times!!

I am grateful for the friendship and companionship I found in marriage
I am grateful for our children-Emanuel and Angelique

I am grateful for the journey of family life-from Nigeria to Europe and then Australia!
I am grateful for our families on the 2 sides
I am grateful for the spiritual family as well.

I am grateful for our friends and acquaintances

I am grateful for the thick and the thin.

I am grateful for the gift of eternal life through our Saviour Jesus Christ
I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Spirit and his never failing help.
I am grateful for the privilege of serving in the kingdom.

I am grateful for today, our past and our future together!
I thank my Maker for entrusting us with this precious gift called living together as' husband and wife'.

We covenant with you today again Lord
To use this marriage for your kingdom advancement
To bring you honour and glory

LOVE U Lord, love u hubby on this our special anniversary day.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Hey Yinka, I didn't know you had a blog!! Love it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks RoseM for all the beautiful comments! I hope I can come back more often.Luv u!

    ReplyDelete